« Home | Want to work for Dove? » | Heather & Shane's Engagement » | March PUG » | Snow Tonight= Free Bridal Session Tomorrow! » | Happy Birthday Peter! » | Snow! » | Anna & Joe's Engagement Session » | Shelley & Lamar, a Christmas Wedding » | Happy Valentine's Day! » | Jenny & Joey »

A Little Snow Before Las Vegas

I want to let everyone know that Peter, Jennifer, and I are heading out to Las Vegas in just a few hours. We are going to WPPI, a wedding photography conference. I am so excited about what I will learn there as well as getting to visit Las Vegas for the first time! We will be returning Friday and will be able to answer any calls and e-mails then. Before we head out, I want to share two images from our snow session the other day. We had such a good time and I am so thankful that Jenny and Paige were up for the challenge! We had so many beautiful shots it was hard to just pick two.

Peter captured this first one and think it is so classic. Jenny is just stunning in this image!



I think that Paige looks magical in this one I took... it reminds me of a fairy tale!



Thank you so much ladies!

-Whitney

Gorgeous! I love the peaceful look that snow gives off.

You guys have a blast in Vegas! I have yet to make it there myself.

Well, in just the off chance that you do in fact check your email while you're there, you MUST eat at Cafe Ba Ba Reeba at the Fashion Show mall (across from the Wynn) it is my FAVORITE spanish restaurant. Completely authentic (the owners are the Gipsy Kings), you will love it! :)Try the white sangria, it is yummy!

Paige looks like a snow princess. So beautiful! Thanks so much for letting me hang out with you both. Have fun in Vegas! Joey is so jealous, this is his favorite time of year to go..March Madness.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile